cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent : XI BPm Performance Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy All,

we have following big performance problem with BPM Scenario.

Of the inbound site we can get at the same time more than 10000 messages that have to be read from BPM queue. The BPm execution time in strongly affected and slowly. Could anyone tell me how to improve the performance (parallel queue execution.....).

I hope in your help.

Thank's a lot

Mat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mattia,

see for improving performace, you need to restructure your BPM process....if you want your input messgae to be processed in different queues, this is not possible if all your message are of same message type as then XI uses the same queue for all your messages..........so see in your scenario if BPM is really needed or you can do your scenario without BPM.......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

my Problem i cannot at the moment change my scenario implemenation. In nedd a solution with tha actual system configuration.

Cheers

Mat

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>In nedd a solution with tha actual system configuration.

Then use quick sizer to determine the hardware requirement accordingly. Might be you need to add some extra memory.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mattia,

can you increase your XI Server memory to handle this large data........if you cant do this, then explain your scenario in slightly more detail......so that I can suggest you a change in your BPM process to increase performance........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

my Problem ist that in the same file could contains many Purchase order data. I have to split already in Adapter each line of my .txt File (for exmaple each Purchase order position) to have the possibility to correlated them to the right process (a process for each purchase order).

Cause of that the amount of messages in large.

Cheers

Mat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mat,

is there no possibility to modify the procedure the receiving system (you did not wrote what kind of adapter you are using) to receive all entries at once?

For example: Modify a RFC.

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mattia,

then i would suggest you to take your input file....dont split it in adapter.....just do content conversion to generate a XML file for it.......input this large XML file to BPM... Then do a mapping for Purchase order......and then send the IDOCs to SAP and there assign the processing code for these Purchase Orders.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is how to guide for XI BPM Performance. I found this guide very helpful

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Message was edited by:

rakesh Patel

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mat,

plz have a look to SAP note 857530, where a lot BPM performance themes are handled. If you describe you scenario, may be, we can give you a concret tip!?

Regards,

Udo

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at the guidelines in this blog as well,

/people/swen.conrad/blog/2006/12/22/xi-ccbpm-performance-under-perform-or-out-perform

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mat,

1) if you have mapping (transformation) steps, avoid them in BPM do it in the interface determination.

2) Reduce Tracing (parameter: LOGGING in SXMB_ADM)

Regards Mario

Message was edited by:

Mario Müller