Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System Not Displaying IR Objects

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on a newly installed PI 7.3(Dual Stack) central SLD Configured Syste,m.

I created business system & i imported  in ID. when  i tried to create a sender agreement , i am not able view the IR designed objects. when i created & business component its showing all the IR objects. please help on this.

Reagrds,

pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Did you solved this issue?

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your concern. i raised this issue with basis team. because i don't have the access to sld(central sld). once the issue is resolved i'll close this post.

Regards,

pavan

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

The solution is to assign the product and software component which you are using in Services Repository to your  technical system (SLD).

SLD -> Technical Systems -> Select your Technical system -> Click Installed Software -> Select Add New Product -> here assign your product and software component.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

Thanks for valuable suggestions , now the issue is resolved. hence i am closing this thread.

Regards,

Pavan

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Instead of giving business component as BS_PED , select any from drop down . Also same applicable for interface also . have a look at attached file .I think this will solve the issue

Regards

Hari.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want your interfaces to be displayed in your business system, you need to relate the product and then the software component version in its technical system. To do this:

1. Go to sld

2. Find the technical system of your business system

3. Go to the installed software tab

4. Add your product, save and update ID business system.

Hope this helps,

Mark

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im sorry Pavan, Mark is right, if you works with business systems is logic that the SC must be defined in the SLD and united with the business system and therefore their ESR objects are related with the business system, in other way we would be modifyng the correct meaning of business system,

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravan,

At first you need to import the inbound and outbound interfaces in the business component tab (Receiver or sender in inbound or outbound interfaces). There you could see the services interfaces and later all the objects with that bussines component could see the interfaces.

Sorry, is the problem  with the standard objects?

Regards.

Message was edited by: Iñaki Vila

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your  quick response.when i business components i am able to add my sender, receiver interfaces. because they are visible . but my problem is with when i tried to add our sender & receiver interfaces those are not visible in business system. if you double click in business system in  general you will find + tab there you will add your interfaces. but in my business system those are not visible . please find the screen shots in my first thread.

Regards,

Pavan