cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC - Policy Object - Custom Fields Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRC Experts,

We extended policy object in process control 10.0 to house additional fields required to meet business needs.  We are running into an interesting challenge in that these custom fields are showing up by default in NWBC policy object screen, whereas we do not want these fields to show up and impact existing implementations.  How can we configure NWBC to show only SAP provided policy object fields ?  Maybe through security or some other configuration ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

Not sure about this, but you can try -

Going to SM34, enter cluster name GRFNVC_FLD. Once you are there, I think,

1. You have maintain  the z-fields (which you have created earlier) in "Maintain fields", then

2. In the same window, make appropriate selections in Entity and Fields status assignment, and Fields Status Configuration of by Appl. component.

Others- please correct if i'm wrong.

Thanks

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRC Experts,

Can you provide any addtl. pointers on how best to hide custom fields from showing up in NWBC ?

Thanks

Sreeni.

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

You can hide the fields through

SPRO->Governance, Risk and Compliance->Shared Master Data Settings->Maintain Field-Based Configuration

Choose Entity as 'POLICY'->double click on "Field Status Configuration by Appl. Component"

Enter the field ID which needs to be hidden and make the status as "Hide".

thanks,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajeshwari.

when I enter the field id (zzpol_owner from grfnpolicyver table in my case) and mark status as "hide" and try to save, i get an error that field does not exist in grfnappfld...........looks like i am missing a pre-step........any additional guidance will be helpful......