cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble adding google docs integration...

0 Kudos

I've followed the online documentation to integrate google docs with my account, but am having trouble...

When I add the e-mail address to my settings/e-mail - I pop out to the authorization screen, click yes, get several pop-ups as expected, and click through "yes" on each of them.

Streamworks then looks like it "refreshes" with the url of https://streamwork.com/sea/sap  - with nothing but a white page displayed. 

Nothing further happens.

If I refresh, Streamwork logs in via single sign-on, but when I check the settings/e-mail - my google address is not found.  If I wait, the white screen just sits and does nothing. 

Any assistance would be appreciated!

jd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jim,

I have tested it on both IE 8 and IE 9 and do not encounter the promblem.

Can you pleast attempt it with another browser if possible? If it still does not work please update me and I will investigate further.

Can you also ask another user, ideally at the same location as you so the same security settings would apply, to try the same and see if they encounter the problem or not.

Regards,

Patrick.

0 Kudos

Definately looks to be a problem w/ the browser! 

I was able to successfully link accounts using Chrome.  I added a google doc to an activity, successfully punched out to edit, etc... all no problems with Chrome.

I returned to IE8 to see if things would now work - since my account was now linked properly.

When in IE8, I can not see the linked document content, and can not punch-out to google docs to edit.  (it does pop a new browser session, but asks me to login)

It sounds like it is probably something in my IE8 settings - since you do not have the issues with the same browser.

I work virtually - so there is no other SAP person in my "location" to try this with... since I have no fixed office other than my favorite booth in my local coffee shop!!

I will be upgrading soon to IE9 - and can use Chrome as a work-around when I have to utilize google docs in my activities.  So, unless you want to chase this problem down - I'll consider it done!

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

jd

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jim,

I will investigate your issue and provide a solution or an update as soon as possible.

Can you tell me what Browser and version you are using?

The following browsers are officially supported by SAP StreamWork:

Internet Explorer 8.x on Windows

Internet Explorer 9.x on Windows

Firefox 4, 5 and all subsequent rapid release versions based on Firefox 5.

Regards,

Patrick Dinneen
Support Engineer

SAP Cloud Support

0 Kudos

I'm on IE 8

Specifically 8.0.7601.17514

Should I give it a try with a different browser?

0 Kudos

Any update on this issue?

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

I'm still investigating and will update you soon.

Regards,

Patrick.