cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not copying in a macro in PB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Earlier, my timestream ID in Str bkt prfl, is upto Jan 2014 only. whereas my initialized PA has upto Feb 2014. So the PB is not showing Feb 2014. Now I extended the timestream ID to till 2017. I ran the consistency checks. and ran a regular job, which copied one month data to Feb 2014. But its not at all writing any data. The job log is successful. I do not understand where the problem is now ?

Can anyone suggest why the macro is not copying the data ? I have checked the macro, its with right dates. all else normal, which have been running successfully for years. Now due to this missed time stream periods, the PB is not showing the last month (Feb 2014) data.

Can anyone help ?

THanks

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

somehow this time, the initialization worked.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

Thanks for your suggestions. I did all those cons checks. Now I tried to manually enter some value in that time bkt (which is the last bkt in my future), and saving it, it says Return Ignored values (value is initial and storage bkt prfl bucket without factor). I didnt understand this.

I have a time stream ID in my Str bkt prfl, which has periods now calculated upto 2017. So whats this factor means ?

Thx

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

The following error occurs if there are missing buckets in Live cache for that version.

And since we re-initialize this without de-initializing it gives you this error.

Could you please try this scenario ( If feasible )

1. Create a duplicate Planning Area say PA2.

2. Copy the Key figure values from PA1 to PA2 using /n/SAPAPO/TSCOPY

3. Deinitialize planning area PA1.

4.  Initialize it again.

5.Copy the values back from PA2 to PA1.

then try the same.

Regards,

Anurag

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Have you tried re-initializing the PA without de-initializing it?

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Agree with Ada's remark.

try re-initializing the PA.

regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,