Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT: DD02L, DD02T, DD08L tables are not replicated in HANA

a_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

using t.code LTR in SLT system, I have created a new configuration with settings like

config name: SLTECC100

no. of jobs: 002

SAP system

RFC destination: RFCSLT

connection to HANA: used SYSTEM user credentials

in HANA

a new user & schema: SLTECC100 are created + RS* control tables + Procedures + Roles + entry in RS_replication_components table.

BUT DD02L, DD02T and DD08L are not replicated.

in 'Data Provisioning' - there is nothing also

in SLT:

Master job is green (running),

under 'Triggers' and 'Stats' tab - No entries to be displayed

what i have checked so far: SLT user + Role in ECC system, RFC connection in SLT system (connection working), DD tables active in ECC system

where could be the problem?

thanks for your input

Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know it is old post but I got same problem . I had 2011_1_700 SP2 ( i think equal to 2010 DMIS SP07 ) and after applying oss note 1730925 in source SAP system this problem got solved.

Regards,

Gautam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Did you got this solved?

a_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

tried many times but didn't work so far

everything works except replication of DD tables

on HANA side:

in RS_ORDER it shows like : (see attached image: HANA-SLT)

all other RS_ control tables are empty

SLT side:

SM21 i am getting these errors (see attached image SLT-SM21)

IUUC_SYNC_MON: no logs

I am waiting for a feedback from our basis guys + an upgrade of HANA environment to have DB, studio, clients on same rev. level

regards

Ahmad

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

The SLT jobs are being cancelled right before they even start. I've seen cases such as these before. Usually, having the suggested corrections for your SP applied in the landscape solves the issue. I know there must be a very specific Note for that. Can't figure which one from the top of my head.

Anyhow, it is common approach to make sure ALL the notes suggested by the central Notes are implemented on SLT (and some on the ECC side as well).

I'm not sure what is your SP, so here goes the central Note for SP7:

1709225 - Installation/Upgrade SLT - DMIS 2010 SP7 / 2011 SP2

Refer to section 'Related Notes' specially.

If you're in SP5/6, I strongly encourage you to update to at least SP7.

Regards,

Lucas de Oliveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have an entry RS_ORDER that would suggest Master Job has not picked up records for processing. Did you by any chance recreate the connection? In other words delete LTR and recreate it?

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi there Ahmad,

It's hard to say right off the bet. However, you could check the synchronization IUUC Synchronization Cockpit (t-code IUUC_SYNC_MON) and check if there's any evidence of issue on the application logs tab. Transactions SM21 and ST22 can be very handy as well. Restart the replication jobs and take a look into those.

You might have to look for the same logs in the ECC side as well. 99% of the times, this sort of initial analysis reaches the root cause of the issue.

Regards,

Lucas de Oliveira