cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC using QPMK01 Replication of QM Master Inspection (ALE)

former_member626955
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a Stardard Inbound IDOC.  I am using QPMK01 to map the charateristics through segments QPMK & QPMT.  I have included some pictures below showing the setup of the field mapped.  However when I try to run the stardard inbound process and get the IDOC number to see the status via tcode WE05 I keep getting errors (51) showing "Non-relevant fields will be initialized" and "Short text for insp. char./insp. method M0007001 , plant 1000 , version". I don't know what to do to fix this problem.  Can you please tell me how to correct this or point me in the right direct.  I created a new Characteristic using QS21 and also using CT04.  I am not sure if I am suppost to create them both or if I have the correct settings when using CT04.  Again I have included this screen shots in the discussion. Your help would be greatly appriciated.   Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check why "CHAR_DESCR" field in QPMT is blank?

Whether the text came from class characteristic, the inspection characteristic's text should exist in QPMT.

Please check this first.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is is that you are trying to create MIC with reference to class  characteristic?

If yes then you have enter the class  characteristic in initial screen of the QS21.