cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTPS channel - Record version mismatch: 30:30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people!!

I have created a ftp channel in PI, and has set Connection Security to FTPS - for control and data connection. I have added the certificate in NWA, but the channels throws an error saying: 

"Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error occured while connecting to the FTP server "XXXXX": iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Record version mismatch: 30:30"

Has anyboby seem this before? We've just upgraded to PI 7.31 SP4, so we should be up to speed with the latest updates. And this scenario works in our PI 7.0.

Regards,
Emil 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear,

I have the same issue. Does anyone know how to solve?

Thank´s

jai04
Newcomer
0 Kudos

HI,

Did anyone found an answer for this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will close this thread. I didnt really find the cause. But it seems that a FTP(S) connection will throw the 30:30 in various scenarios. I have for example also seem it when the FTP runs out of space cannot receive more files. So it looks like a default error. In my case, I still suspect it was caused by some bad certificate on the FTP, which I did not have access to.

/ Emil