cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter - Error - SQL DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using JDBC adapter to Access to SQL database and I have the following problem.

During the weekend the SQL database performs a backup offline and monday morning when I try to access to the database with SAP XI via SQL adapter the first time I have an error and the second and the following times everything works perfectly.

<u><b>Error in Communication Channel Monitoring</b></u>

Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. ‘interm_infor.spVendorMaterialStoreGet’ (structure ‘Statement’): java.sql.SQLExceptio: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Connection reset by peer: socket write error

Can I solve this problem?

Thanks

Best Regards

Elsa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it can be solved.

In your Reciever JDBC adapter you have an option <b>"Disconnect From Database after Each Message Processing"</b> under Advanded Options.

Select this option and the cionnection will happen every time the JDBC adapter is trying to post the message.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh and Deepu.

The "Number of Retries of Database Transaction On SQL Error" didn't solve my problem, but the option "Disconnect From Database after Each Message Processing" solved the problem.

Regards

Elsa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elsa,

You said that the only the first message has this problem right...?If that is the case does the automatic retry from the adapter take care of this ? Or are you having a synchronous scenario using the JDBC adapter?

Please see the "Number of Retries of Database Transaction On SQL Error" property in Advanced mode might be useful...i have not used and am not sure on it its usage..Please set this to a value 1 and see if it retries within the same LUW again before reporting an exception..

if it does this might solve your issue....

If what i have mentioned above are not applicable / does not work , then the property as mentioned by Bhavesh needs to be used...or some one needs to re-activate the Adapter/channel after the SQL db backup...

Thanks,

Message was edited by:

Deepu Venugopal