cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inactive objects prerequisite before implementing central correction note is not met

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues, one of the prerequisites in central correction note 1633725 for Solution manages is " No inactive objects exist in your system.". I found two inactive object. There is no recomendation how to proceed with them

Please advise how to proceed

Best regards,

Magdalena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Magdalena,

Option 1 - Try to activate the objects and run the central note

Option 2 - Ignore the inactive objects and proceed with the central note implementation.

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish, there is a long list with SAP notes related to central note that should be implemented manually. How to choose which of them to implement. My scenarion is Technical monitoring of SAP Netweaver BPM 7.31 with Solution manager including mail notifications send by Alert inbox

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magdalena,

Is your solman a new install or upgrade?

If new install, you should be fine to proceed with the central note implementation.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas, it is 7.1 SP4 installation and some of the SCAs has been updated additionally to 7.1 SP4 to the newer version

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magdalena,

from the central note, note that require manual implementation via snote is those in 1.a) and A.

However, you'll be fine by implement just the central note first where it constitute all the necessary notes. You just need to ensure some required manual action is followed, and this will prompt by SNOTE when applying central note - 1633725.

This step is usually error free and straightforward.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I would suggest perform SOLMAN_SETUP where you can implement the Central note.. It will take care of it..

During note implementation it will ask you to go through aroudn 3 /4 notes where manual intervention is needed.

THanks,

Jagadish.