cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Print the 'Terms and Conditions' On the Back Side of Each Page in Smartforms.

former_member505773
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I've a request from Client whereby they need to print the "term & condition" on the back side of each page in Smartforms.

For eg, The front side contain of the Po Information (page 1, 2 and 3) and the back side of each piece of paper containing the "term & Condition" information.

How do we do this in smartform?

If i put my PO data in a table in Main Window, it will continuous loop to several pages until the last record. How can i put the "term & condition" information right after each page?

Thanks in advance for all the advice and helps..

Regards,

Sham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member505773
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've found the solution.

We will need to create another page - PAGE3 (Copy from page2) and create a command in Page1- main window to force it to PAGE3.

Regards,

Sham.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sham,

now i got the same requirement can you please give detail clarification about this.

Thanks,

siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For proper page numbering you can set Page to "Increase Counter" and T&C pages to "Page and Overall Page Unchanged".

vamsilakshman_pendurti
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi All......

Just see this ....
it might be useful to u.......for this smartform problem...

step 1 : Create a first page and then write the logic for that as per ur requirement .

step 2 : Create page 2 as TERMS and Conditions page.

step 3 : In the page 1 put page 2 as the next page. And one more thing u hav to set in ur prog That thing is as follows

Finally ------>You have to setup the printer to print duplex.

Regards ,

Vamcccccccccccccc

former_member505773
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swanand,

Thanks for your reply.

i've created 2 pages. 1st page will be displaying the dynamic data, 2nd page will be the Terms and Conditions.

page1 setting, Output option : Print Mode = D. Next Page = Page2.

page2 setting, Output option : Print Mode = blank. Next Page = Page1.

Anyhow, when i try to generate, if one page is enough to display all the dynamic data, PAGE2 Term and Conditions will not be call and display.

How can we force PAGE2 will be display?

former_member505773
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swanand,

Thanks for your reply.

i've created 2 pages. 1st page will be displaying the dynamic data, 2nd page will be the Terms and Conditions.

page1 setting, Output option : Print Mode = D. Next Page = Page2.

page2 setting, Output option : Print Mode = blank. Next Page = Page1.

Anyhow, when i try to generate, if one page is enough to display all the dynamic data, PAGE2 Term and Conditions will not be call and display.

How can we force PAGE2 will be display?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Create a first page and then build logic for that. Create page 2 as TERMS and Conditions page. In the page 1 put page 2 as the next page.

You have to setup the printer to print duplex.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/90/78f07e030211d399b90000e83dd9fc/content.htm

best regards,

swanand