cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotate smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anybody tell whether it is possible to rotate an smartform 90º?

I've found several answers like this: http://scn.sap.com/message/1797029 but it's a little old and I'd like to know whether anybody have found the solution out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The commands ^FWR etc are for Zebra printer text rotation and all. Can you please explain what you mean by rotating smartform 90degrees?

best regards,

swanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case I've a 'carl valentine duoprint series' not a zebra and my problem is that when I send the smartform to the printer the label needs to be rotated 90º more to be in the correct orientation inside the paper label. But the printer driver doesn't allow me to ratate those 90º, I must to do this from the smartform. That's why I want to rotate the smartform if possible, of course.

Any suggestion?

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

please try this,

We do the following in our SMARTFORM to rotate our barcode 90 degrees and it works well.

Enter the following command under "free attributes of spool request".

Attribute name: S_LZPL_SETUP

Attribute value: '^FWR'

PROBLEM:  All subsequent print jobs then print with 90 degree rotation, so you have to reset it back.

best regards,

swanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Field "^FWR" is unknown.

I've created a new command field under the main page but I think this is not the correct place.

When you say "free attributes of spool request", what exact point inside the smartform you are referring at?

Thanks a lot for your help, I think this could be the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is transaction SPAD and you will need some BASIS help to do this.

best regards,

swanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello swanand,

in this link it seems to be possible to configure the S_LZPL_SETUP attribute in the same smartform.

What's your opinion?

Thanks

Regards.