cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 10.0 Missing Tables in Data Sources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have some problems trying to create Data Sources, selecting the subscenario "Configurable". Tables like EBAN and EKPO, do not appear when I select Table Lookup, (but other tables as EBAN_ARCHIVE do appear).

It is necessary in the customazing (via transaction SPRO) indicate the tables can be selected from the Data Source, if so, where would you set?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

The application class maintained for these table is "A".

But the table with the application class as "C" can be used in the Configurable datasource.

The application class can be checked by executing the transaction se11 , giving the database table name and then open the table and click on Attributes tab.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

And does it exist any way to use the application class "A" in Data Source??

Thanks.

Brgds

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

We can only use application class "C" database tables.

Other way is that you can create a database view over this table and use.

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

And how can create a database view over a table? Using transaction SE11, it would be like create a new table only the application class will change, right?

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Laura

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Laura, you are right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm a little confused, because I created a data source using the table USR02, which has application class 'A'.

Tables as UST10S UST10C which have application  class 'E' class can also be used in the creation of Data Source.

How is it possible?

Thank you.

Regards

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

There was a misconception.

The difference in the database tables are in the data class not application class.

The data class is maintained under Technical settings when you open the database table through se11.

I will confirm the functionlity which tables are considered in the configurable data source and let you know.

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Silky,

I'm pretty sure that tables like EBAN, EKPO can be used in Data Sources, but do not what mus do so that they appear and can be selected

Regards

Laura

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky, Laura

Looks like HRP table also do not appear in list. I am on GRC PC 10. SP13. What are the restrictions on table types that can be monitored using PC