cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 5.3 - SPM Log content issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using the SPM (AC 5.3) and are having multiple issues with logs. Following is one issue that I am not able to figure out.

Could you please help me out understanding why this occurs and how to resolve it :

In the logs session/usage data is mixed up. For example ,

session1 - in July 2012. --- All usage within the session logged properly.

session2 - in September 2012 --- the transaction used was linked to the previous July session1.

All sessions after this logged fine.

Thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your response. I had already gone through the said SAP note. I have checked SM37 for background jobs run by the FF ID. However, there were none. That is where it is getting confusing.

Thanks,

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammukh,

Have you checked the timezones?

The user who is scheduling the background jobs must have the timezone in sync with the system timezone.

Also, what is the support pack of your GRC 5.3?

Best regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention, you can go to SE38 and use Program TZCUSTHELP to compare Timezones.

Let me know the results,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I am assuming by user you mean the user who runs the background job for /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK.

All timezones are UTC across the system and user.

VIRSANH is at Release 530_700 , SP level 15.

Let me know in case more info is needed.

Thanks,

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammukh,

In this case I would recommend to open a message to GRC-SAC-EAM so we can further analyze the issue.

But before opening a message, Could you please show me the complete log report of sessions 1 and 2 described above?

Thanks,

Fernando