cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entries of the condition table are not getting replicated to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created few adapter objects for few condition tables. Once I donwload these tables in R3AS, I noticed that only two tables with its entries are getting replicated, remaining tables entries are not coming to CRM. When I check the satus in R3AM1 all the downloaded tables are showing green. Even in SPRO settings, I can see that these tables are active, however, the entries are not getting replicated for all the tables except two. There are no queues stuck,  no bdocs in error and in R3AM1, all the tables are showing as successfully downloaded. Can anybody provide valuable inputs. Any quick relevant response will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hwello John,

please start a new load to check the results.

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

Do you mean to say that I should restart the initial load for these tables again. I have already done this twice but still it did not work. Please let me know if you mean sth else.

Regards

Miller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please review the Condition table adapter object in "R3AC5" whether relevant ECC condition table is maintain OR not.

In condition Bdoc please verify is there any condition value data is available OR not in BDOC structure.

With Regards

Ankush Rai

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rai,

Please first delete all these tables., do the customizing download again.

Check that all the key fields are same for all the tables and only then do the initial download.

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

The condition table are relevant as these tables are already active in both the systems. If I check these tables in SPRO-BASIC Functions- Prcing- create condition tables. All tables are active. Only the entries for 2-3 tables are not coming.

I checked the Bdocs for the table whose entries are missing, it says successfully processed, with the entries showing the same number equal to the entries as we have in ECC for this table. But when I check the values in Bdocs for these entries, it is showing as 000 and when I check this table in CRM, still the entries are not getting updated. I have attached the screen shot for the Bdocs sturcutres.

Regards

Miller