Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only one item in one billing document

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement, that in one billing document in VF01, it should be created only for one sales order line item, how the selection item can be made mandatory on the screen, or which exit to be use before saving of billing document.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m not clear with ur requirement if my understanding is right-----

if u want to control no of line items in billing document go to

spro-sd-billing-billingdocuments-country specific features-maintain max no of billing items.

here for s-org maintain the max no of items u want.

regards raj

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but the requirement is this is to be made for some specific billing type not for all, also I have done the setting as given I have maintain 1 for the one sales organization they created billing document for two line item, directly ref. to sales order ,not related to delivery but system is not giving any error.

regards,

zafar

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zafar,

If you requirement is for a particular Billing Type, then you will have to go for Enhancement & apply a ABAP code in user Exit - RV60AFZZ or other Invoice User Exits. 

Please take your ABAPer's help for necesary customization.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be achieved with the billing exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hellow sir,

Thanks for your reply, I try with exit   USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP, but in this i am getting input of material in strucutre so i can check only one item at a time ,is there any exit in which I can get the item in table form,  when i add my code in this exit and have set a debugger to check, on the selection screen when i enter the sales order no. and press enter then this exit is called,  and my requirement is this is to be check only at the time of saving where i can check the total no. of items in that billing.

regards,

zafar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zafar,

No need of any User Exit. This is very much possible in SAP Standard.

Just go to IMG - SD - Billing Billing Documents - Country Specific Assignments - Maintain Maximum Number of Billing Items - Here maintain 1 against required Sales Order.

This will ensure that each Invoice can only contain one Line Item.

Now if your Delivery has multiple Line Item, then system should create split Invoices. For this go to Delivery - Invoice Copy Control - LIne Item details & set Routine 006 in Data VBRK/VBRP.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

HI jignesh,

this is just to learn..

plz tell me how it will work ?

my scenario is of one sales order with 3 line items,10,20,30.

in delivery it is also 10,20,30,but in billing it is again 10,20,30.

i have done the setting in country specific maxm no of billing items as 2 only.

kindly tell me if something is what I am not understanding

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you set Routine 006 in the Copy Control setting as suttested above?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the same setting,  first for the sales organization, only 1 item i have set there, then in copy control sales document to billing at item level I have assign routing 6 Single inv. limited,  but still system is allowing me to create billing for more than one line item.

regards,

zafar

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

hi jignesh ,

still it is not working.

after all suggested settings,i have tried for two type of scenarious...

1st:one line item with 3 quantity

2nd :3 line item with multiple quantities.

in both scenarious system is allowing to create billing for more than 2 quantity.

plzz help me ...i want to explore it.