cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver Single sign-On

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team

I  have a issue in LDAP single sign on.using SAP netwever single sign on.I  have my one server in which  it contain the ADS(DOMAIN Server and LDAP service activated) .2server which i did domain installaion.both are in same domain.Now when i try to login through Secure login check point,unable to logging to sap without user credentials.End user PC i had joined in  the domain.and created one user in ads.i am able to log into the domain. but unable to login through SNC.i got struck.I will attach the screenshot kindly please give suggestion

From

pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Please refer SAP Guide "Secure Login Client Administration Guide" at below sdn link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/902773df-3f73-2e10-1d97-e0e154f2e...

Please also install latest SP version of:

- Secure Login Library

- Secure Login Client

I hope this helps!

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tapan

Thanks for your reply.I am referring that link only,I am strucked at when end user logins to daomin kerberos token i am able to get and login ,when login to sap then error message i am getting with System Message S".you can check my error in troublshooting guide which u send in page 49.

Another query i had do we need mandatory x.509 certifcate also.i am using latest version of SAP secure login cleint.which i get package of SAP netwevaer single sign on 1.0 from service market place

From

Pankaj