Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC sender channel help

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm working on the scenario File - IDOC.

The file Structure is as below:

0000579983;00000000;0000024675;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;2520115944;20120210;F;0000039893;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSA;3549.75 ;695.75 ;4245.50 ;

XX;20120210.

In the Sender FCC i have used the following :

(Note: i tried fieldsepeartor without inverted comma's also )

But at channel level  i'm getting the error as:

Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Parameter 'Row.fieldFixedLengths' or 'Row.fieldSeparator' is missing Consistency check: no. of arguments in 'Row.fieldFixedLength' does not match 'Row.fieldNames' (0 <> 14)

Please help me where it went wrong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per sap help document lastFieldOptional is an obsolete. Don't use it. I see onyl 9 values in the input file. You can specify fieldnames for all the nine and use fixed length for each. If you want to specify configuration which deviate from the inbound structure then you can try using NameA.additionalLastFields too..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I followed the suggestions what you had mentioned above.Every thing is done as per the link.But still it is throwing error as:

Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Format error in 'xml.recordset' argument: incomplete structure (name,number) pair

I could not able to use fixed lengths,because one of the field doesnot have the specific length.we don't know the length of this field.

Please find the screenshot for the same:

And the message type is as follow:

REXXXX

Row

Field1

Field2

;

;

Fieldn

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosi,

The reason might be you are using the parameter

Row.lastFieldsOptional  which is being ignored by FCC.

Thus you need to provide exactly 14 fields in the file in each row. Please check this link  about lastFieldsOptional parameter

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm

or use following parameter missingLastfields. This is also explained in above link.

regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhoshi,

How many field names have you specified, 9 or 10? Maybe, it might have something to do with the colon (:) versus the semi-colon separator? You may have one extra header field.

Regards, Trevor

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosi,

Another thing,

The parameter is ignoreRecordsetName and not ignoreRecordsetNames

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosi,

Try with:

Recordset Name               Row

Row.fieldSeparator          ;

And finally do you have 14 fieldnames in Row.fieldNames, isnt it?

Regards.