cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013531 Report changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

I want to make changes in  S_ALR_87013531 report in both  classic drill down and graphical option.I want to add years in this report presently it is showing till 2015 only i want it till 2030.This is our client requirement as they want to compare plan ,actual and revenue cost year wise.

How can we increase this years in the report.I have tried in report painter through report parameters ie giving logic OFY+1,OFY+2,OFY+3...and son on but its not getting populated in report then .

Awaiting reply,

Thanks and Regards,

Ajey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have You already selected the addtional rows and columns for the drill-down list?

You need to do that. Then the system will display those rows/columns.

Using Trx CJE5 you can achieve this. Select form type 10KEF1A, go to menu: Extras -  Drill Down display - select rows / columns, finally F8 (save selecctions).

I hope it works.

Regards

IBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have addede few rows in the firts column then i have selected Display rows/Column.but then it is selecting only intial rows not the newly added rows.

I used the funtionality select rows  and selected the rows which i have added.It ask for atleast one column to select.

Can you please elaborate steps in detail.

Awaiting Reply,

Ajey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isidro,

I was abel to add rows as said by you but then it was not poulated in the report (Graphical Report Out Put).As seen in screen shot below.

In above screen shot it is getting populated.

(report screen shot below)

But in report screen shot not

It shows till 2014 means 2012,2013,2014....and then skips 2015,16,17,18 and shows 2019ffwhy is its so....how can we handel this.now..what will be the way out.

Please refer two  screen shots below.

Please advice.

Awaiting for Reply,

Ajey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two final questions:

1. Have you planned costs for that years on your networks o WBS elements?

2. Is your plan version maintained for each fiscal year you want to show in your report?. Please verify this in Customizing: Controlling -  general controlling - maintain versions;

• Select your version
  • Select controlling area setting
  • Then settings for each fiscal year
  • enter your controlling area
  • Verify entries are created for fiscal year you want to show.

I hope this helps

Regards,

IBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Idrios,

Thanks for quick reply.

For point nos 1- Yes we have entered planned cost  in year 2012 to 2020 for WBS elemnt but cost for 2020  is getting populated in 2015 following years.

For point no.2-Yes we maintained a version which was having years upto 2025 and then run the report but still their where no changes in report .

Please advice.

Awaiting for reply,

Ajey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can You please post an image of your CJ41 for any given year (for example 2014)?

Remember you also need to "Total Up" your planned costs: In Trx Cj40 menu Edit -  total Up. From year  to year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isidro,

Attach is the fe screen shot of brief explanation alongwith.

I have added in Cj40 cost for 2012,13,14,15,16,17,18,19  and totaled ups as u said.But in report it is not showing cost for 2018,19,2020 .Also teh decription is not comming year wise it is comming as "Plnt Cost--current fi/1" as seen in screen shot it should be "plant cost for --2017" (which is 3000 here).No cost is shown for 2018 & 2019 neither any of the report (upone and down one).

Former Member
0 Kudos

additional screen shot.. for 2020

report parameter tab page screen shot below.

Logoic followed to add years..

But still no getting what is required in report.

Please advice.

Awaiting for reply,

Ajey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

I tried your scenario and its wroking for me. Instead of manually adding new rows in form please copy existing rows & modify as reqd. Hope this solves your issue.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Thanks for your help it worked after copying exting rows as said by you.

Regards,

Ajey.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

A step by step, may help to identify if you are missing something important.

1. Create a new row (It really doesn't matter if you create a new one or if you copy it from an existing one). To do so, click on + (create element)

2. Select element type "Characteristics" and confirm

3.In element definition: for fiscal year Characteristic, click on Variable on/off flag

4. Select OFY, operator +, offset (enter a number according to year you want to represent (4 if for instance you want 2016 and if your fiscal year is 2012).

5. Confirm

6. Right click on current row

7. Select change text

8. Update Short, medium and long text with $0FY (very important) and confirm

9. Go to menu: Extras -  drill down display - select rows/columns

10. Clic on select / deselect (F9)

11. Save selections

12. Layout of drilldown  list appears. Confirm with enter

13. Save your form

14. Execute report

Step 8 will help with titles in your drill down report.

I strongly believe you are missing or making mistakes on steps 3 & 4. You say that you define every row as OFY+1, that's incorrect. If you follow the example you will get what you want.

IBE

Message was edited by: Isidro Buenahora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isidro,

Thanks for all your help.

Finally i got through  it we need to copy the orginal row itself as described my Shrikant  above and then it works properly.

Also Thanks to all  who have participated in this discussion for  efforts and time given for  resolving this issue.

Solution

1)Go to traxn Cje5.select form10KEF1A

2)we need to copy existing rows$0FY using select/deselct option in menu bar.

3)Then edit them using logic 0FY,0FY+1 ...and so on.Add new row for each year ie one row for 0FY, then for 0FY+1 and so on...

4) Then Goto Edit-->Drilldown Display-->Select Row /column.

5) select all newly added rows one by one using select /desselct option in menu bar.

6)Then click save selection button.All newly added rows will get added to drill down list.

7)Finally save it.Newly added rows get populated in the report.S_ALR_87013531.

8)check in report in Graphical  Report out put.

Hence closing the thread.

Thanks again to all.

Regards,

Ajey

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajey,

Thanks for the conclusion, it is helpful but i have another similar query so thought u might help -

I want to add 1 previous year in report S_ALR_87013558 so i tried copying the 12KST1A report and created a new ZVIN using CJE5 and added $0FY-1 but what next to execute this report -

Please en-light me with some thoughts on this.

Thanking you in advance..

Vindhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

In OPS9, Choose time frame accordingly for budget profile chosen in project-

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Thanks For your input.But this stands true for CJ40.I can see in CJ40 upto 2030 but this not fetched in S_ALR_87013531 report .I guess this needs to be done through report painter as per my logic meantioned earlier.So need to know how how to do it

Awaiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajey

Former Member
0 Kudos

S_ALR_87013531 refers to report program GP3PG2H4WBO74IRYF99WP6AUG6K.

You can change the dynpro with SE51 ...I think.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

The way in which you have tried should work. I am not sure but try this in a new customized report (copy from std report). This may help you in achieving same.

Regards,

Pranav

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you can edit it in CJE5  -_> Form 10KEF1A

regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's it, Sara.... very kind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we tried it in CJI5 only....ie we added till 2012,13,14,15,16,17,18 using Logic  OFY+1,OFY+2 and so on but in classic drill down its skips few years 2013-2014 like this.Aslo in report parameter Rows tab its skips few years...dont know why it is doing so.

Are we missing any steps...can any one elaborate steps for doing it.Is their any customiszation required.

Aslo to add here we are using ECC. 5.0.

Awaiting  for Reply,

Ajey

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

You say ' in classic drill down'... does it means that in 'graphical view' is working fine?

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

I meant that in lower cost tabel(ie first screen shot in my attached sheet ie is in lead column) i can see all years,But in upper part of the report i cant see nad i want Git to be in Graphical Report output.

I am really sorry for  creating confusion .I want it in Graphical Report output as that is what client going to refer.

In classic drill down also it is not working.

Awaiting Reply,

Ajey

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey

Sometimes this happens because Current Fiscal year in the report is not fine. Check CJE0 --> 10KEF1A --> Report Parameters --> Variable --> Current Fiscal Year ( It should be 2012)

Usually if it is not fine but when you enter here it is updated automatically.

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

It is mentioned as 2012 2012 in fornt of current fiscal year in CJe0.Means two times 2012..is this correct if not  how can we change it then.

Awaiting for reply,

Ajey.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is correct.

Could you send a screenshot of your report? I am not sure if I am understanding the issue.

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add rows in above screen shot so that in main report it gets reflected. reffer main report below.

I am using logic as seen in screen shot below but the report is still not geeting updated neither it is getting updated in first screeen.

Hope you will get what i want to explain.

do i need to copy the orginal report first and then do the changes then only it will get updated.presently i am trying in standard report only.

Awaiting for reply.

Ajey