cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP adapter sender side inbound security checks option missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to implement Https,Basically my scenario communicate from web service(online payments) to SAP ISU, sender side using SOAP adapter and receiver side using proxy(XI receiver adapter addressing type is HTTP destination).The interface working very fine  at production system.

I am trying to connecting using https communication sender soap adapter but I did not see any inbound security checks option on sender soap adapter communication channel , I was search adapter meta data there also did not find inbound security checks. I am searching all blogs  and sap pi helps even I saw some other project their using sap basis 7.10 ,sap basis 7.3 these system I saw inbound security checks option but my system I didn't find out. My system using sap basis 7.11 so my question is how to imported for the particular option into the sender soap adapter AND one more thing is this is basis issue or PI issue?  .please suggested me how to handle this matter.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's a PI issue. There seems to be an inconsistency with your XI Content, that why it's missing from the adapater metadata in the ESR. Why don't you just download the SAP BASIS 7.11 XI content from SAP Service Marketplace again and import again it into your ESR?

I'm on 7.11 too & I can see it fine. Maybe also check that your message protocol is set to SOAP 1.1

See SAP Note 1597798 that supports my theory.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

Thank u my proble resolved. Actually I was uploaded latest SP XICNTSAPBASIS10_0-10005649.

Regards,

Sridhar Nalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You should just ensure that the content you use aligns with the version and SP level of your PI system.

I was also thinking too, in many clients I've seen, this is actually a Basis responsibility. But I always do it myself just to make sure. That's why I said I think it's a PI responsibility. It's a fine line between the 2.

Regards, Trevor