Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized - To see few topics

former_member216748
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When I am trying to see 'Learn BI Related ABAP' topic I am getting this messge.

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

Can anyone say what is the reason.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What is the URL you're trying to access?

If it's a discussion tread, try listing it on this document so that it can be looked at:

former_member216748
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason

This is link i am trying to see through google search

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2002632

When i am click on that i am getting that issue, & i searched this thread in the link you have provided I could not find this thread.

Is there any alternative

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Try again (sorry my late response...I was on vacation)

former_member216748
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i create a new discussion and at the end if i do a post i get the error message

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

I don't even know whether my post was successful or not. I get an email saying your message was approved then i click View This Message link in the email i get the same same

This link is for the message i posted

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3331207

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please see

Content Moderation is Now Active on SCN

Content moderation has been turned on across SCN to prevent spam attacks.  When posting content, you may notice a green text box that explains your content will be moderated.  In some instances, you may get an authorization error. In both of these scenarios, your content will be moderated and then posted if approved.

Do not post the same content multiple times.

Thank you!

Answers (0)