cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Defects in UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I need to develop one report for that i need defect recorded during UD.From which Table i will get those defects.

One more thing i need to know that when we do UD system will create notification automatically.Is it 1:1 or not.

Kindly provide ur valuable inputs.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. QMEL-PRUEFLOS = QALS-PRUEFLOS (inspection lot)

In SAP (a) notification(s) is created automatically when you record defect on any level (lot/operation/characteristic).

You can display the notification defect list with inspection lot using transaction QM15.

2. 1:1 or not is depend on configuration.

QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Types

If the indicator "One notification per inspection lot" is checked, SAP will create only one notification & add defect item even if more than one defect.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for ur's valuable input,but i am not able to link the inspection lot with the defect.As mentioned above by Shailendra in Table QPCD defects are there but there is no link with inspection lot.And we r not going through notification.

Kindly give ur inputs to resolve the issue.

I am not able to found table QATS.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

QAMR and QASR are the tables where u will find the data recorded against the lot.

Only the thing is that when u customize the new report you need all tables where Inspection lot will be the key field.

Regards

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At first you have to find the notification number(QMNUM) using inspection lot number from QMEL table. (refer above as I mentioned already)

Then you can find the defect data using notification number from QMFE table.

And description data in QPCT table.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct,

U need to combine all tables where u fetch ur required data.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

QAMR and QASR tables for MIC its not showing the defects during the inspection.

I am not using MIC.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, then better to use QMEL select the number of notification and based on that relate with inspection lot.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

As i mentioned above i have checked notification table but there i am not getting all notification w.r.t. corresponding inspection lot.

Is it 1:1 ratio for notification to inspection lot.If yes then i am not getting same number of notification as of inspection lot.

I have checked the inspection type "05" for which i have to prepare report,config is there for one notification per inspection lot.

With Regards. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my dear Frnd,

as i told u table is QMEL/VIQMEl where u get the link of notification with inspection lots, then by using that lot number as primary key access QMFE/QPCT/QPCD etc for data capturing into reports.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

Thank you very much for your valuable inputs and patience.

Now i got the complete link as per my requirement.

With Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP PP

Go to table QMEL(Quality Notification Header) and put lot number there and exeute it, you will be able to get the notification number against that inspection lot.

Then go to table QMFE-Quality Notification items , put notification no. then you wiil be table to find defects codes there.

With regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

As i mentioned above i am not getting notification 1:1 w.r.t. inspection lot.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

QMEL,QMFE, QPCD, QPCT, QATS Etc.

0 Kudos

Hi

If you are recording your defect details through Notification, then it will be available in QMEL, QMFE. If you are enetered the defect as item text while you post the stock. Then it will available in MSEG.

For Single inspection lot only one notifciaton will be created. That can be changed based upon configuation you have maintained as for as i know.

Madhan