cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM8.1 RABAX_STATE Field symbol has not yet been assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I encountered an issue (dump screen attached) when I tried to do carrier selection in TM8.1. The speculated issue is that the planning has the same starting location and destination. In our planning, we sometimes do need to plan with the same location for starting and destination.

If anyone knows how to resolve the dump screen issue, please share your solution in detail. Much appreciate it in advance!

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://anvm81.t016.demo.flexpod.gopa.de:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/scmtms/pln was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error occurred in system TM8 : Field symbol has not yet been assigned.

The error occurred on application server anvm81_TM8_00 and in work process 7 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:
Method: EXECUTE_REQUESTS of program /SCMB/CL_LDDD=================CP
Method: EXECUTE_STANDARD_DETERMINATION of program /SCMB/CL_LDDD=================CP
Method: EXECUTE_DETERMINATION of program /SCMB/CL_LDDD=================CP
Method: GET_LANES_BY_REQUEST of program /SCMB/CL_LDDD=================CP
Method: GET_LANES_BY_REQUEST of program /SCMTMS/CL_LANE_DIST_DUR_DET==CP
Method: FIND_TR_LANES of program /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_TSPS_OL========CP
Method: TSPS_GET_ALL_TSP of program /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_TSPS_OL========CP
Method: TSPS_GET_CARR of program /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_TSPS_STRATEGY==CP
Method: TSPS_GET_CARR of program /SCMTMS/CL_PC_METHODS=========CP
Method: PERFORM_METHOD of program /SCTM/CL_CONTROLLER===========CP

What can I do?

If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system TM8 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server anvm81_TM8_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process 7 in transaction ST11 on the application server. anvm81_TM8_00 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: TRUPAREL -l: E -s: TM8 -i: anvm81_TM8_00 -w: 7 -d: 20120924 -t: 234714 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED -X: 0050569A00291EE281D22A5D06A74237_0050569A00291EE281D22A5D01C52237_1 -x: 529106E235E8F140A2370050569A0029

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

does the error still occur? To me it looks like a basic transportation network setup error. The lane determination encountered inconsistencies it could not resolve itself and therefore throws a dump.

For such issues, especially when having a dump, it is better to open a ticket so the responsible developer can check in the system.

Marcus