cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-validation Report - For Config Material Sales ORDER b4 creation of IDOCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a Pre-validation report for the sales order of configuratble material. At present the sales orders are posted using the IDOC. We have one sales order with one config material. While posting the IDOCs we are getting lots of inconsistency due to VC problem. This program will read the INPUT FILE (with the data collected for the IDOCs) and will call - BAPI_SALES_ORDER_SIMULATE and will analyze all the errors for each sales orders.

I want to know the following:

1. A sample input file - which will contain the - header, item, schedule item and config realted details (CHARACTERISTICS and value etc). If you have that sample file,

2. Any one has created this type of Pre-validation report in your any project? If yes, pl let me know if you have used the same BAPI

3. BAPI will stop when there will be first error and will not identify the next error. I want to analyze all the errors which will be cause at the time of posting the IDOCs. I want to avoid any VC related errors and want to notidy via this report .

Pl let me know if you have any further question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi i think u should check VC configuration ....run one cycle first n check the if there is problem while  running
former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

"due to VC problem" -  can you please provide some more details?

regards,