Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get work item id via SWi6?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1.

I need to forward carts to different approvers and ehnce would like to know how to get a work item ID for a shoppig cart which is awaiting approval a dn to get it for the current approver?

We are using Process controlled workflows with nelevl approvals for shoppign cart.

In earlier versions,SWi6 could be used,But can I use the same trasnaction or any ther trasanction in SRM 7 to gte the work item ID for the shopping cart which is awaiting approval?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yes, if you are able to get the Work Item ID via SWI6 that is good.

I would like to propose a Workaround for this.

You can alternatively go to SWI5 > Key in the User ID and then select the Radio Button To be processed.

This gives all the Work Item ID's in the Approvers Inbox.

Copy the Workitem ID and then pass it in SWI1 to see the description of the Work Item which would ideally have the Document Number.

Hope this helps.

BR// 420

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes, it is possible via SWI6 or SWI1. Select list with technical details (shift+F9) and afterwards chronological view. You should be able to see the approval step and take the WI then.

Cheers,

Melina

PS.: Please assign the concerning points to the correct answers of this discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes even in SRm 7.0, in SWI6 you are shown ActiveX version by default.

You can go into technical log pressing SHIFT+F9.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.I can see work item ID in SWi6

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What happens when you try SWI6?

You could also try SWI1 and do a text search on the results.

regards

Rick Bakker / hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SWi6,I dont see the exact work item ID of the current approval work item which is in the inbox of the current approver for the cart.

Earlier in SRM5,in Swi6,when I go to techincal details of the workflow log in SWi6,i could get the work item ID.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SWI1, execute with the default settings (i.e. shows the workitems created in the last hour) and find a shopping cart workflow. Look at its log and find in the container which Business Object is being used now (if any). I don't have access to a SRM 7 system.

regards

Rick Bakker / hanabi technology