cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete SNP Temp LLC Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How can I delete the temporary LLC codes which are already calculated in the system. This is neither an issue for production nor a requirement. As part of testing I would need to consider the product/location where SNP temporary LLC codes were not determined. I had the test product/location setup; but by mistake I executed the transaction /SAPAPO/SNPLLC temporary LLC calculation with result availability of 5 days which makes me to go for another data setup.

I was trying to see how I can delete these calculated temp LLC codes. I tried running calculation again with result availability as 2 days to see whether it will delete the previous results and determine the new results valid for 2 days. But it added these results to existing results. I tried with 0 days as well to see whether existing LLC will be deleted.

Is there any program or way to delete the temporary LLC codes?

Regards,

Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I don't think there is a proram or report available to delete the temp. LLC. However, the following function modules can be referred to get an idea. They delete the records of table /SAPAPO/LLC_DET

1. /SAPAPO/MSDP_LLC_TEMP_CLEANUP (which in turn calls the second FM). 

2. /SAPAPO/MSDP_LLC_TEMP_RES_DEL

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Yes; Since my problem was only DEV system; for time being I used those functions to delete the LLC. But I thought of checking to see if there is any program or OSS note to delete in case if this needs to be done in production for some reasons.  Looks like there is no option..

Regards,

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Please go through the OSS note 990967 - Report for deleting low-level codes. I hope this helps.

Regards

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the correct OSS Note number?   990967  is not released yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

This is a pilot note released. If you could check the note "1796417 - FAQ: Composite SAP Note for determination of low-level code in APO (PP/DS,SNP) ". In the answer to question number 8 this note reference is provided. "

SAP Note 990967 provides the program code for a report that you can create in the customer

namespace. You can use this program to initialize the low-level code values.

Since SAP Note 990967 is classified as a pilot release, you must specifically query it. "

"

Symptom

This report allows you to delete low-level codes for selected products.
To use the products in planning, you should use the heuristic "Stage Numbering Algorithm" (SAP_PP_020) to determine low-level codes for these products.

Other Terms

/SAPAPO/MATMOD, /SAPAPO/RRP_NETCH

Reason and Prerequisites

Function had previously not been developed.

Solution

Create the report according to the following instructions, and delete the desired low-level codes with the report.

Caution:

You must perform the following tasks manually when you implement the report "Z_PPS_DELETE_LOLVL".

• Implement the report "Z_PPS_DELETE_LOLVL" in transaction SE38.

Enter the report name "Z_PPS_DELETE_LOLVL" and choose "Create".
           The title of the report is: "Delete low-level codes"
           The program type is "Executable program".
           Copy the source code for the main program from the attachment.
           Activate the program.
           Return to the initial screen of transaction SE38.
           Enter the following text symbols:

Number text element
100    Selection
110    Delete low-level codes
120    The low-level codes were deleted
130    Products selected

Activate the text symbols.
           Switch to the "Selection texts" tab page.
           Set the "Dictionary ref. " indicator for the following fields:
                    PRODUCT
                    Enter the text "Delete low-level codes" for the "DISPO" field.
           Activate the selection texts.

Header Data

Released On 17.07.2013 13:20:40   
Release Status Pilot Release   
Component SCM-APO-PPS Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling  
Priority   Recommendations / Additional Info  
Category   Special development  

Regards

Sasi

Answers (0)