cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Purchase requisition problem from APO to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In SCM, i have config my planning area, so that the document transfer is created between 2 MRP area is Purchase requisition.

This is how i config my planning area:

Go to key figure detail screen.

In key Dist. Receipt (MRP) i set: CatGrp is PS1 and Category is AG (the same with key Dist. Receipt Planned).

But i can't CIF it from APO to ECC, it is not appear in the T-code SAPAPO/CCR.

This is my question:

2, How to CIF this document to ECC

1, If the document is already CIF to ECC, it will be Purchase requisition or it will be stock transport reservation?

Please help me solve this problem!

Thanks  very much,

Thai,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your reply. I have config OLTP transfer setting và Distribution definition. But i can't CIF PR to ECC.

Note: In standard system, the system will create stock transport reservation. But i have config the key figure setting in planning area, change key figure category group and category.

Do you have any other suggestion to solve my problem?

Thanks all,

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thai,

Let's move a step back to see if standard works as expected, can you use a standard PA and see if PR can be sent to ECC or not?

Best regards,

Tiemin

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thai,

I would start from ECC side as it's the dominant master data system. You can create this material in

two MRP areas and CIF the material masters, materials masters in MRP areas and MRP areas together with PR/PO to APO.

Later you can make sure the "OLTP transfer setting" in SNP customizing is correct so that  PR created in APO can be transferred to ECC as well.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thai - Just adding to Tiemin, did you define Distribution definition for external procurement to the connected OLTP system?

Thanks,

Murali