cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job cancelled in SM37

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

I am always getting a cancellation of job in SM37 and the job name is CODE_INSPECTOR_DELETION.

Could you please provide me any one related details.

Thanks in advance,

-Regards-

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello to every one,

Just have a look at my job log and send me the possible solution to my problem.

Job log overview for job:    CODE_INSPECTOR_DELETION / 01005300                                                              

Date       Time     Message text                                                     Message class Message no. Message type 

20.09.2012 01:00:55 Job started                                                           00           516          S       

20.09.2012 01:00:55 Logon of user ****  in client *** failed when starting a step      00           560          A       

20.09.2012 01:00:55 Job cancelled                                                         00           518          A       

-Thanks & Regards-

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verify the user has enough authorization, locked or exist

Or on the SM37 -> Select "Released" -> Select CODE_INSPECTOR_DELETION ->  Change -> Click on Step -> On the step list change the item -> on the incoming popup window, change the user with the correct one.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Orkun,

How to check whether that User has specified authorizations to execute the Job CODE_INSPECTOR_DELETION.

Please let me know and I have checked the Job in SM37 with Released option but that job is not there.

The user daily at 1 O clock he is executing that program but that program daily shows cancelled status in SM37.

Please suggest me the solution.

-Thanks & Regards-

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> How to check whether that User has specified authorizations to execute the Job CODE_INSPECTOR_DELETION.

Make the user type, if it is not the dialog user. Logon with the user that you've assigned on SM37. Start the trace on ST01 with "Authorization check"+"All" flags. Then, execute the "RS_CI_DELETE" program on SE38.

>> Please let me know and I have checked the Job in SM37 with Released option but that job is not there.

The user daily at 1 O clock he is executing that program but that program daily shows cancelled status in SM37.

Set "To" parameter to the future date, under "Job start condition". SM37 read the records belong to today, in default.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member227150
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Please check the below SAP Note - 825245. This Note is specific to Job Code_Inspector_Deletion.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check job log for errors

Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Could you paste the error in the SM37, here?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik