cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Fields on Access Sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an "access" to my access sequence which is combination "Price group/Material". When I used it (using VK11), the sales organization and the distribution channel appears. I do not when these 2 fields to appear because my criteria is only for Price group  and Material. How can I remove them?

Please advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

I fully agree with Ashish.

Your requirement will only fulfilled by creating a new Condition table with only two fields selection from the right pane in the create table option.Save that table and assign it i your Access sequence it will fulfill your requirement.

Be careful at the time of condition table creation as it is Workbench Request take help from your ABARer to save the Request then transport it to the quality and run the test case.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sjijun

You are using Standard table 32 which contains fields;-

Sales Organization-VKORG

Distribution Channel-VTWEG

Price group-KONDA

Material-MATNR

and the description of this table is quite misleading Price group/Material and remember the only things which can be changed is the description  of the table, or the assignment of the footer or text field on technical view screen.

Solution:

In my view you should create new Table because you can't do much with table 32 now.

Regards

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you can see on the screen below, the option is only "price group/material" combination

but after choosing that, the sales org and the distribution channel appear.

1. Why is the sales org and the distribution channel appear?

2. How can I remove them?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think, Sales Organization and Distributional Channel is Mandatory.Anyway ,why you don't you want Sales Organization and Distributional Channel .Is there any Scenario.

Please let me know whats behind this.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narendra,

the reason behind is, the pricing is based on price group and I have multiple price group.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sales organization and distribution channel are made as mandatory field in the access tables. It is wise not to remove it from the access sequence.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

so there is no way to remove that sales org and distribution channel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you are using standard table 32

which consist of s-org and d-chnl,

please ceate a new table with only price-grp and material and assign that to acc-seq and create record.

Regards

Rajasekhar

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever you have selected "Fields" in Table that will come out in access Sequence .If you don't want these 2 fields,Create a new table with required Fields for You.

I think ,once you created table with some fields ,you can't delete that fields in it.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narenda,

I only created "price group and material" combination. I do not know how the sales org and the distribution channel got included.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anwar,

Please follow below steps:

1. User Tcode: V/07 enter your access sequence Ex a001

2. Select Acces Seq. then click on Accessces from left

3. check whether Sales org and Distribution channe exist or not if it is there

4. please remove the extra field of Sales org and Dist Chnl

5. Save the access sequence.

6. Goto Condition change V/03 enter your condition table Ex: 505

7. chek your condition table's fields.

8. If above fields are exist which you dont want remove it and save the table