cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with feeder class CL_HRESS_PER_DETAILS in FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am working on customizing the ESS in EHP6. I need to customize the bank application by making some changes like adding few buttons and generating IBAN number and

populating it onto the screen. I've copied the standard application configuration HRESS_AC_PERSINFO and component configuration HRESS_CC_PER_OVP into custom

ones.Inside the HRESS_CC_PER_OVP, for the bank application the standard component configuration HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_BANK_XX is been used which is having the standard

feeder class CL_HRESS_PER_DETAIL. I've copied the international copmonent configuration into a custom configuration and also the copied the standard feeder class into

a custom feeder class. When I am trying to change the attributes of the fields like enabling or disabling, showing or hiding the fields in the method

IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM~GET_DATA im facing some problems.

1) When I am dynamically populating the IBAN value into the screen and clicking on 'SAVE' button then the generated IBAN value is getting erased.
2) When I tried to see the pronblem in debugging, I found the method 'super->if_fpm_guibb_form~get_data' which is making the IBAN value to initial.
3) I've tried bypassing the method calling by placing the condition check by only allowing once initially when the screen is loaded, I was able to retain the IBAN    value but the while saving the entries are not getting saved into the database, giving the message no data changed.
4) When I am not doing any customization to the component which i've copied from standard it is working fine, but when any customization is done like adding button or enabling/disabling the fields, this problem persisting.

Could you please provide me any valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Br,
Raja Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Could you please let me know why did you opt for copying the whole configuration and Feeder class in to a Z . Instead you can always enhance the standard one and add the changes you need and that would also help you when going for an future upgrade.

Also it would make more sense if you could explain in more detail with help of screens.

Thanks

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thanks for suggestion.

I am following the procedure which sap has mentioned for customizing ESS which is available in the following link. http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30218. In the procedure it is been mentioned to copy the standard application configuration and component configuration into custom one.

Br,

Raja Mohan.