Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Inbound idoc

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to process the inbound idoc using background program. But if i select the radio button in WE20, then ECC system doesnt receives the idoc(even not in status 64). Again if i change it to Trigger immediately, then ECC receives the idoc.

My Problem:

I am sending Contract (BLAORD) and conditions (COND_A) idoc from SRM to ECC system. Based on the payment terms, single contract will be splitted into multiple idocs.

For example, if a contract has 10 line items. Say, first 3 lines items belongs to 1 payment term(A000) and next three(4-7) line item belongs to other payment terms(B000) and finally last four item belongs to different payment term(C000).

So ECC will receive 3 idoc sets (with 1-2 seconds gap). First set will have BLAORD (contract data with corresponding line items) and COND_A (condition data for contract corresponding line items). Like wise all 3 sets will have BLAORD and COND_A.

Problem is, out of 10 line items, randomly 2-3 (some times 4-5) line item's conditions are marked with Deletion indicator.

And idoc status is 53 for all idocs. If i reprocess that idoc in WE19, then it is removing the deletion indicator.

Pls. help me of what might be the problem?

Regards,Vinoth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm confused - why do you need COND_A IDoc with every document? This IDoc is used for the pricing condition records, to my knowledge. Normally conditions should already exist in SAP and new documents should be priced according to them (assuming we're talking about sales). If you have unique pricing for each contract then just use a manual pricing condition.

Otherwise both IDocs should technically be processed as one "transaction" (or at least in specific order) and I'm not sure this could be easily accomplished since these are different IDocs. If contract is posted before pricing conditions are posted then, naturally, you'd see that conditions are not there and it would be corrected if you re-post the IDoc.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

The records where the deletion flag is randomly selected, I doubt that the material in those lines are marked for deletion in ECC. Please check.

best regards,

swanand

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Swanand.

No the material is not marked for deletion.

If i again process the idoc in WE18, then the deletion flag is removed.

This is were i doubt, any thing i need to do parallely or some thing like that with idoc data.

Regards,Vinoth

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm confused - why do you need COND_A IDoc with every document? This IDoc is used for the pricing condition records, to my knowledge. Normally conditions should already exist in SAP and new documents should be priced according to them (assuming we're talking about sales). If you have unique pricing for each contract then just use a manual pricing condition.

Otherwise both IDocs should technically be processed as one "transaction" (or at least in specific order) and I'm not sure this could be easily accomplished since these are different IDocs. If contract is posted before pricing conditions are posted then, naturally, you'd see that conditions are not there and it would be corrected if you re-post the IDoc.

jay_johnson4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Vinoth,

I am seeing a similar ramdo pricing condition with the deletion flag.  Did you figure this out?

Any help would be appreciated.

Jay

0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Are you sending Contract/SA from SRM to ECC?

I implemented BAdI - BBP_CTR in ECC which will create as many contracts based on distribution data.

Previously it was trying to update the same contract, so it results with deletion indicator in pricing condition.

Let me know, if you required any more help.

Regards,

Vinoth

0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

In my case only one idoc with message type blaord is coming but for each line item in contract different cond_a is coming ( which i think is correct ).But in few line items condition records are getting updated with deletion flag.

Need your kind help to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You are sending contracts from SRM to ECC system?

If yes, check for BAdI BBP_CTR in ECC system. In this BAdI we will create as many contracts in ECC system based on distribution data in SRM. This should solve the issue.

Also check my previous reply to Jay. Let me know, if required any more help.

Thanks,

Vinoth