Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End date of the validity period of res. capacity exceeds the max. time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We keep on getting this error when running the program /SAPAPO/VERSION_CREATE:

"End date of the validity period of res. capacity exceeds the max. time"

After the program cancels due to this error, we noticed the "Days+" column in the resource header data keeps on reverting its value to 180.

Any help on how to fix this?

regards,

KP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suppose that you're setting a quite big value in "Days+" field for your resource.

Upon saving the resource definition, the system will generate a time series for the resource in liveCache (You can check the time series in transaction /sapapo/rest02).

As you may know, liveCache has a limitation of maximum date, which is 31.12.2037. This limitation is still unable to be changed in most recent releases. So if you have " today's date + 'Days+' > 31.12.2037 ", you'll get the mentioned error, and the field "Days+" is automatically set back to the default value, which is 180 days, since the value you set could not be accepted by the system.

So please input a reasonable value for "Days+" field.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Thank you for your response. Well, actually the previous value of the "Days+" before it was set back to 180 is only 720. With what you said about the liveCache limitation of max. date, which is 31.12.2037, i don't suppose the value 720 would reach that date, right?

Any other ideas you have in mind why our job keeps on failing? What would be the recommended value then?

Thanks a lot for your help.

regards,

KP

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

This is the only reason I could find for this issue.

The error message is introduced in note 1592956.

If you have a ABAP developer, you can ask him to debug the relevant code in the note, to see what is exactly the problem.

Best Regards,

Ada

Answers (0)