cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong display of system components in Tx SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem in the display in the sender and receiver component in Tx sxmb_moni as well as in Configuration & Monitoring Home.

Executed FromStartTimeEndTimeSender ComponentSender NamespaceSender InterfaceReceiver ComponentReceiver NamespaceReceiver InterfacePipelineType
9/24/20128:48:49 AM8:48:50 AMSAB800urn:curr.exchange.rate.integrationSI_ECCProxySync_OBBC_XEServiceurn:curr.exchange.rate.integration.automationSI_ThirdPartyWebServiceSync_IBCENTRALSynchronous
9/24/201210:49:07 AM10:49:08 AMSAB800urn:exchange.rate.integrationSI_ECCProxySync_OBBC_XEServiceurn:exchange.rate.integrationSI_ThirdPartyWebServiceSync_IBCENTRALSynchronous

The scenario is ECC <--> SAP-PI 7.31 <--> 3rd party WebSite. I am able to receive correct response in the sync scenario.It should display in Tx sxmb_moni as

9/24/201211:09:25 AM11:09:26 AMSAB800urn:exchange.rate.integrationSI_ECCProxySync_OBBC_XEServiceurn:exchange.rate.integrationSI_ThirdPartyWebServiceSync_IBCENTRALSynchronous
9/24/201211:09:26 AM11:09:26 AMBC_XEServiceurn:exchange.rate.integrationSI_ThirdPartyWebServiceSync_IBSAB800urn:exchange.rate.integrationSI_ECCProxySync_OBCENTRALSynchronous

I checked in both the Business Component and in the tab checked for the Sender and Receiver Interface which is fine.

I can change the entries in the Business Component of the Website which I created Manually but not in the Business System

of ECC which is driven from SLD.

Regards

Alice Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

Check if the interface names are correctly configured in the business system.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

confirm if interface with namespace urn:exchange.rate.integration is present in IR.

Please check all the place(IR and ID objects) where you used the namespace. May be in some place you entered wrong url.

Best Regards,

Sagarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagarika,

I rechecked at all the place in ID and IR for any difference and existence of the namespace and it shows there is nothing wrong with this issue.

I strongly feel that there could be some issue with the SI assigned with the systems i.e. in the Sender as well as Receiver tab.

Any further suggestion, looking for it.

Regards

Rebecca

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

Log in to SLD and check each business  system and corresponding technical system details.

I think you can find the root of the problem in SLD.

Regards

Anupam

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

Check if your Service interface is associated correctly to your Business system...

If not please check the below link and try to add the same.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-assoc...

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.