cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECP Use cost of material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well first of all i'm a little new to SAP, all the knowledge i have is build from working with SAP and not from training or something similar.

The problem i have is that I want to use a Price from a 'material'  in a other line of my calculation.

I have products that i use in a calculation, these products are extracted from the inventory, for us it is free but other people in the organisation need to pay for it.

So I want to make a negative rule so my costs are zero.

I hope i explained it good now, in the image i attached is more information.

Kind regards,

Mark de Jonge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

It seems you have raised query in wrong forum.

Raise it in ABAP Development forum or some other most suitable one. This forum is for Project System.

It is OK that you are new to SAP but journey of thousand mile begins with a single step.

Good luck

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'am sorry i was thinking that this was for PS. (ECP is Part of PS isn't it?)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

In addition to Pranav's reply I would suggest you to raise your query in SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) forum. And for getting a solution involve ABAP person in the same.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got just send back because it's a PS function. CKCM the transaction is called.

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

CKCM is definitely PS function. Its used for Creating a Costing Model-Planning Forms & Characteristics.

Its the Easy Cost Planning functionality which can be used to Plan & capture our own cost planning fields(material or expense header etc,). But I dont think you can plan 'zero' value there(I mean in Easy Cost Planning function -for any material cost planning).

Regards,

MRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reaction.

I can plan a negative value, in my allready posted image you see  (0 - 114,80)  (this gives -114,80 in my overview this works.) But i need to create a connection in where the 114,80. (the price of the article)  becomes the price of the article and not a static value (114,80).

Say the price of the product changes from 114,80 to 115,00 i'm supposed to change the value manually in my calculation.