cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Right now we are migrating from GRC Access Control 5.3 to GRC Access Control 10.

Basis team will be installing the software and we have to configure GRC AC 10. Risk Analysis and Firefighter only.

I have following 2 questions:

1:    Could you please kindly advise what are the very first things I need to activate before I can run first risk analysis.

2:    I know in AC 5.3 we can export ruleset and mitigation control data in txt files, can we upload this in directly into AC 10

Kind Regards

MA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Masood,

as much as we like to help people solve problems, this is not a consulting forum.

Please take the time and look at the avaialble documentation here http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8562 as well as on SAP Service Marketplace. We have put a lot of effort into creating a good migration guide, so please go through that and come back if you have specific issues during the process.

Kind regards,

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank

I have gone through all guides on service marketplace and documents in this site, they are quite helpful and nice. What I meant was to get some advise from personal experince. for example if someone forgot to do some tasks etc.

Anyway, my second question was specific enough. If someone has used AC 10, they would know if we can upload ruleset in txt file format or not. It does exist in AC5.3 and I have used it extensively.

Thanks

Masood

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Masood,

the migration guide outlines the procedure to migrate the rule set from 5.3 to 10 in great detail.

What exactly is it about the export/import of the rule set that you can't find in there?

Thanks,

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again

Are you able to help with the request below

If we do not want to use NWBC and do not have Java Stack, can user run Risk Analysis Report at user and role level.

Page 22 of "AC 10.0 Pre-Implementation From Post-Installation to First Risk Analysis" guide tells how to run it using NWBC.

But can we run these reports in ABAP system.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Masood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the answer of this.

I ran /nNWBC in SAP GUI and it launched NWBC in web browser

Answers (0)