Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected material amount

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts

I have got a requirment where once an order is placed and if there is no specific stock for that item, it will be rejected and another material in the same order will get the same quanitiy which was rejected. Standard sap will have the amount of the rejected materil until the goods  are issued. I need to make the amount zero as soon as an item is rejected ( due to lack of stock).

Eg scenario

Item A price - 10

item B price - 20

- Customer orders 10 dzs of item A and 5 dozens of item B

- Since item A is out of stock, order is created for item B with the quantity of 15 ( item A is rejected with the reason out of stock)

- Currently Order value is 400

Item A -> 10*10 = 100

Item B -> 20*5   = 100

Item B -> 20 *10 = 200

= 400

My requirment is final order value has to be 300. The rejected item amount should not be calculated in the oder once its rejected. How is this possible ? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

This not possible in SAP Standard. Infact your requirement is as per general business processes.

The only option for you is enhancement & kindly speak to your ABAPer to insert a ABAP code in User Exit suggested above.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard, it is not possible.  You can try with USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in the program MV45AFZZ to automate this process.  May be manually, you can deactivate this pricing by changing the item category in sale order

G. Lakshmipathi