cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I am getting one error, It is related to Output, can you guys please help me on this issue.

Issue-When creating sundry sales orders, there is an Order Reason tab= Sundry - No Output, we select No output for this.

However, even after selecting this Order Reason also, output is still generated.

Kindly find the attached word document and please provide me your valuable inputs on this,It would be great helpful for me.

thanks in advance

KK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archu,

If I understand your requriement correctly.

When the Order reason is maintained, it should not print the output.

Please confirm the below 2 points :

1. Are you talking about the Reason for Rejection or Order Reason

2. If it is Order reason, is there any Requriement routine existing in Output procedure to check the order reason.  Otherwise, how will the system know that this output should not be triggered.

Please goto the Sales/Billing document in change mode and goto Output Determination analysis.  It will show youm, where from this ouput is triggered.

But as you are saying that this output should not trigger, you need to check, whether you have a requriement routine to do this....and if so why it is failing.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raju

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would check out the relevant condition records :

for orders using t-code VV12

for invoices using t-code VV32

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPio

I do not have authorization for checking the above T codes,because we are getting issue in Production system,or any another way for resolving this issue

Thanks

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

in this case ask someone who has access (or try VV13 and VV33)

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in VV33 but here there is no condition records in this case

thanks

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

please make sure you've selected the correct output type and 'Key combination'.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO

1st thanks for your valuable support with your patience.

I have checked in VV33 ,then select sales org-dist channel-division, then I click communication method

here it is showing- output device XXX XXX

But I have checked in VV13, but here I entered  the condition type XXXIX but in sales order level condition type XXX is not maintained

But I can see in VV33 they maintained condition type XXX

so kindly suggest me can we change any configuration from our side

Thanks dear

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

to avoid the confusion you need to understand the following things:

when sales order to be printed, which output condition type to be taken (VV13), which output device to be selected, ... for your scenario it is probably not needed at all ! (no need to print the sales order)

when invoice to be printed, which output condition type to be taken (VV33) , which output device to be selected, ... ;

please contact users who have access to VV12, VV32 (they are probably do the relevant condition maintenance)

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much dear

I ask to business regarding this change in condition record VV32, Once approval comes will change the output device in VV32

Thanks again PPIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PPIO,

In my case in sales order  level in order reason tab they maintained -no output,but wondering in invoice it showing output type,just now I contact with user and we have checked in pr production,in pre production there is no condition records also. but still wondering in invoice it is showing output.

we need below requirement

For Sundry  sales order –  they maintain no output in  order reason  tab in Sales Order, the print should not be happening. but in invoice it is showing output type, and they didn't maintain condition record also.I have checked vv33 also there is no condition record for this.

can you please suggest me.

Thanks

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, also run t-code VP01 and check out your printer parameters. regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, for your invoice type (t-code VOFA) make sure the Output settings are correct (output type, out. det. procedure,...)

regards,