cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0--BRF--Not able to see work item in approver's worklist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are in SAP 7.0, process controlled workflow using BRF.
At present, we have configured standard 1 step approval wirkflow with the standard BC sets available for BRF.

When I create a SC for catalog, it works fine. It shows the right approver and after ordering, it goes at the approver's worklist. It works fine when approver aprroves the cart. There are no problems for catalog SC.

Problem :

When I create a freetext SC as a requester ( Employee ), it successfully creates a SC and shows the correct approver under processor tab. Technically, it shows the right approver after SC is ordered. It goes into an Awaiting Approval status. The shopping cart doesn't show any error or dicrepancy in BBP_PD as well.However, this shopping cart is not available in approver's inbox for approval. Also one thing I noticed for freetext SC is workitem id was blank.This behavior happens only when SC type is freetext. It doesn't happen when SC is of type Catalog. I am not able to figure out the issue. I checked the tasks. All are generalized. Please advise. Share your experience. This would be a great help.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you look the workflow log are you able to see any error? Please check the WFL at SWI1..

Cheers,

Melina

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijit,

in order to understand why workflow event is not trigerred, what you can do is :

1/ use SWELS transaction to switch event trace on,

2/ create an event for concerned SC using SWUE transaction (Object Category = ABAP_CLASS, Object Type = /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO_SC, Event= READY_FOR_RELEASE, ABAP Object = SC GUID). Then, create event,

3/ Check trace with SWEL transaction.

If you are in Production, do not let switch event trace on after your tests...

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm have you scheduled this report also to see the workitem via outlook.

/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND (optional): This report creates e-mails

out of existing SRM Server work items so that approvers do not have to check

their SRM Server workflow inbox, but only their standard e-mail inbox. The

report offers several options, for example, collection of work items, offline

approval, or sending of attachments.

Regards,

naga.