Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI Error

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I Made delivery for 2 qty & when i going to make PGI system gives error massage 'deficit of storage location quantity 2 unit' Massage M7 021'.Where as when I check MMBE it shows Schedule for delivery Quantity 2 Unit, So please help how to overcome this error.

Thanks In advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragini,

May I know ,what Process You have done before getting this Error.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check for availabilty at Batch level.

Regards

Phunsuk

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check CO09 and in case some SKus are blocked because of an old documents you can run SDRQCR21 program .

Regards,

Razvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Change the storage location then check whether system will allow for PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragini

As i understand , when you said equipment attached are in ECUS status, Normally when there is a stock present in system for a particualr material which is serialised in storage location, system status of that equipment will be ESTO

Now i want you to do couple of steps which can help in solving your issue

First got to MMBE after giving the relevant details , and then go to environment - click on equipment/serial number let me know the list being displayed

Second for the particular equipment which you have mentioned showing in ECUS status which i think you are thinking of delivering it to customer, looks like this is already delivered and at customer place , for to confirm just go to IE02 - go to - SER data tab - click on history - and check if 601 movement is already done

You can send me the screenshot of the history if after checking the above two steps doesnt solve your issue and we can further have a look and help you on the same.

All the Best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragini,

In MMBE check the stock available for particular storage location.

Check in MM02->

May be in sales area data 2 tab. You have maintain the "base unit" and "sales unit" conversion for the particular org level.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi the number range is pick up at header level only in order or delivery or invoice because we maitained number range in the definition of document

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already stated,

May be the material is available in the plant but not the required storage location.

Even if some quantities are available, they are reserved for some other orders.

Please check these two. 1. If the material is available for plant and storage location and if available 2. Is it not already reserved for some other orders

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

We having serial numbers for materials .So is there any possibility regarding serial number allocation current status is ECUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

AT WHICH LEVEL YOU ARE CAPTURING SERIAL NUMBERS ORDER/DELIVERY?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly check the storage location stock within the Plant & then proceed as Waseem suggested above.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ragini,

plz check the storage location quantity,the quantity may not be available in the storage lacation what you entered in delivery.

or

may be that quantity is scheduled for another delivery check it.

Regards

Raj

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I check quantity is not schedule for any other delivery.