cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info structure not updating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actualy I have created S955 Infostructure using MC21 and updated using MC24. using append structure (ZAS955)I have appended one structure with S955 and activated table.now everything ok.but my scenario was not wrking.Now I went to MC22 regenerate the Info structure.table S955 automaticaly becomes inactive status.I m getting error message in Mc22,S955 table not activated.In this Tcode only I m getting error "BON_ENH_ACT" table is not updating...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be a funny question.

But are your material master ( in Sales: sales org 2 view) and customer master ( sales area : sale data view) marked as relevant for statistics?

The update will be active only for fresh transactions you post after checking these fields and having yr infostructure ready.

Pl let me know if this helps

Thanks

Vasavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

In LIS updating infostructure means not only updating the structure.It is also necesary to check whether the structure has been defined with the exact fields into the required tables.

As mentioned by our friend, check the updating whthere it is synchronous or asynchronous updating in OMO1.

Also if it not possible u can update by means of ur own update group.

Regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check, the type of infostructure you have selected if it is without updating or with period or standard. Check, if you have maintained the update rules done in MC24. and how the updating should take place, whether its cummulative, data transfer or counter as each work in a different way. And also have a look at

the type of updating selected, synchronous, asynchronous and no updating. Then activate the update with OMO1.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore