cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Document Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement to distribute fixed header shipment cost amonst the deliveries of the shipment document

Ex i have a truck which is going throuth ROUTE - 1 ,For this i create a shipment document which has 2 deliveries - Delivery # 1 ( 4 Ton  and distance is 10 Km ) and Delivery # 2 ( 6 Ton and distance is 20 Km )

The cost of the shiment is fixed and should be distributed proportionally to both the deliveries based on the Weight and the Distance of the destination point of the delivery ( Customer Zone )

Kindly advise where should i get the distance of the delivery and how can i distribute the fixed header cost based on Weight and Distance

Regards

Mohammed Raees

Gross WeightDistance
4 Ton10 Km
6 Ton15 Km

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost approtionment to the deliveries will happen basing on the configuration done at shipment cost item categories.  This will apportion the cost basing on the weight.  It means:

Total shipment cost # 1000 USD

Delivery 1 - 4 Tons     - 400 USD

Delivery 2 - 6 tons      - 600 USD

If you want to apportion this to Weight and Distacne both.  Please check the below enhancement.

V54KSFRC            Determining the factors for apportionment of shipment costs

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Weight setting should be maintained in Route determination config (Route Determination with Weight Group (Delivery)).

And Based on Route determined, you can configure the Route stages and give the Distance covered in each stage, Mark each stage as Shipment cost relevant.

Regards

Phunsuk