cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0 EA of material XXX available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings to all.

I'm currently taking up the BPI-1 exercises, and i'm having difficulties at creating a delivery note for sales order(exercise 146). When I try to input the storage locations for each item, it always ends up giving me error that "Only 0 EA of material XXX available", to be specific its the Click Pens(CPEN). I tried researching for a solution in the forums but I ended up getting no answers. But looking for the main problem, in checking item availability overview through VA02, checking each line item for its availability, I saw that the item CPEN has no stock but it has stocks in my storage location. What I see is MRP Element : Stock ; Rec./reqd qty : 0, but in my storage location MRP Element : SlocSt ;  Rec./reqd qty : 500. But when I checked the other items, it shows that the Stock element has rec./reqd qry equal to rec./reqd qty of the SlocSt Element.

I hope for answers by tomorrow because I really need to finish this set of exercises ASAP.

Thank you in advance,

Enrico

NOTE: I have uploaded pictures for visual aid.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Enrico,

Please check the following :

in MD04 for the material & Plant combination check if you SO/Delivery is appears and stock is getting allocated to the requirement and note the date, you will be able to create/PGI delivery only @ that date.

Alternatively, check in SO - for the material in question has a confirmed Schedule line.  If not then , it means your stock is not getting considered in the ATP check.

Move your stock to the Sloc that is considered under ATP or enable your SLOC for ATP>

Hope this helps.

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MD04, it seems that the safety stock available qty is 0. I checked my other materials, the difference is that they have available qty in safety stock. How do i fix this? I checked the material details from the material master and under the storoge loc., it shows that it has 500 materials of unrestricted use.

Thank you for the immediate replies.

Enrico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrico,

You got 3 option:

1. Add more stock either via the PO-->GR process.

2. If this is test system and you have necessary Authorization, add stock via MB1C mvt type 561- initial stock upload for another 500.

3. If this is test system, change the Material Master in MM02 for the Material/Plant Safety stock =0 , PGI your delivery and then put back the safety stock to 500.

Hope this helps.

Thx

MJ

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mruthyunjaya,

I do not understand your point 3, could you please explain it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved my issue. The problem was, all my "CPEN" were put into safety stock, that's why it can't be issued to be delivered.

I semi-followed what MJ said. I changed the quantity of safety stock via MRP2 tab in t-code MM02.

Thank you all for helping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erico,

My point 3 was the same as changing the Safety stock value to zero to PGI the delivery.

"

I semi-followed what MJ said. I changed the quantity of safety stock via MRP2 tab in t-code MM02."

Cool.  You were able to get through your process.

Thx

MJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would check out the availability using the t-code CO09

regards,