cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extended Rebate Agreement for many rebate recipients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears;

we are using Extended Rebate processing with customer hierarchies and we have a requirement that we create rebate agreements with multiple rebate recipients (with those customers being the children in the hierarchy). in other words, the system should generate several credit memos for each of the child customers with the payments crediting their own accounts rather than the parent customer account. to achieve this requirement, i have changed the variable key for the rebate agreement so that the sold-to party in the billing document is copied into the payer field in the rebate credit memo. i created a parent customer 600 and assigned to it two child customers 602 & 602.

when testing my scenario, i faced the following problems:

1. when trying to create partial settlements for a non periodic rebate agreement. the system does create 2 credit memos for the 2 children, with customers 601 & 602 as payers in the credit memo. but if i create more than one partial settlements, previous partial payments are not taken into account.
  2. when i create a final settlement, the system creates 3 credit memos for the parent and children customers when it should be generating just 2 credit memos one for each child customer. also in the final settlement, previous partial payments are not taken into account

so can anyone please help me with these problems

thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem was solved and it was a configuration issue. instead of changing the variable key for the rebate agreement, create a new one before the existing varkey. the 1st varkey transports sold-to from billing to payer in credit memo and the secound varkey transports sold-to from billing to sold-to in credit memo.

Answers (0)