cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTM GTS Integration : warning msg Legal control: Doc type mapping not maintained

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are implementing an integrated GTM GTS solution here. The GTM scenario here uses Purchase and Sales side Drop shipment trading contracts with association. This is integrated with SAP GTS where only the Letter of Credit application is used.

The RFC connection has been set up and tested for master data transfer. This is working fine.

I have configured GTS for Letter of Credit according to the SAP document provided.

However, when I create a Sales side or Purchase side drop shipment trading contract, the system shows the message 'Legal Control' : Doc type mapping not maintained'

I have maintained the mapping in the ECC side in the SAP GTS sub node of the Foreign Trade node of Sales & Distribution as well as in the GTS server. I have checked this once again.

It still throws the same error.

Can anybody help me on this?

Sreedhar GVS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreedhar,

is this message thrown by ECC GTM or GTS system? Please provide the message class and message number. You can get them by double clicking the message itselve.

Thank you,

Peter

0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

This message is thrown when I try to save the Trading Contract in the ECC GTM system. The process here is that I first save the Trading contract. I release it after that.

The message class is /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3 and the message number is 006.

Warm regards

Sreedhar GVS

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreedhar,

the doc type mapping you have mentioned in your first question, have you done it in the customizing called "Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer"? If yes, ist the hook "Issue Error Message" set? If yes, then deactivate it and try again if the message is still shown. If it is not shown any more, then you know, that there is the issue.. If you press F1 on the Flag-Field it says: "... Transfer to SAP Global Trade Services has not been set up for this document category...".

I hope that this helps you.

Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

I had created a sales doc type called YNOR for GTM. I have assigned this in the application level SD0A in the customizing called "Configure Control settings for Document Transfer". If I select YNOR at the 'Document Type" level  and click on the magnifying glass icon, the following settings have been maintained.

Control settings for services

Call up SAP Compliance Management Services - Ticked

Call up SAP Risk Management Services - Ticked

Control settings for System reaction

Output dialog in SAP Global Trade Services - The box was ticked.

System response in Feeder system if SAP GTS fails  - blank

Detail control -

Legal Control - Determine Transited countries - blank

Preference Processing

Set Preference indicator in Feeder system - blank

Check Configurable Materials - blank

I have unticked the box for Output dialog in SAP Global Trade Services and saved. After that I called up a Trading contract in edit mode, changed the inco terms and pressed 'Save' again. The same message popped up again.

Warm regards,

Sreedhar GVS

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreedhar GVS,

I am sorry, but it is not possible for me to help you further on. I don't have GTS up and running. I am working  with GTM only. Your message seems to somthing in connection with the bridge to GTS. I think the best an fastest way to find out where the problem is, is to debug the system and see, which missing customizing causes the message.

Sorry for that bad news,

Peter

0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

Thanks for the help. Yes, I agree with you. I would like your advice on one point.

I have assigned the GTM order YNOR for SD0A application, Purchase Order FNB for MM0A application, 601 movement type for MM0C and F5 for SD0C.

I have also assigned these in the GTS system to EXPORD, IMPORD, CULOEX (for F5) at both the feeder system level and the feeder group level. The application levels I assigned them at there were GTM Trading Contract:MM Purchase Order subobject and GTM Trading Contract: SD Order subobject.

Is this correct or should I change this setting?

Regards,

Sreedhar GVS

0 Kudos

Dear All,

This issue has been resolved successfully. The problem was in the logical system that was defined in GTS in the setting for document and item mapping.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sreedhar GVS

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreedhar GVS.

its great to hear, that your problem was solved. Thank you for sharing the solution with us.

Peter

Answers (0)