cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel customers returns delivery with WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to delete a customer returns delivery after we've already done PGI.

How do I create the TO that moves the stock from NCP storage type to virtual storage type 904 of the delivery.

The thing is that I need the TO to be referenced to the delivery in order for the picking and WM statuses of the delivery to change from CC to AA.

Thanks,

Sivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your question is NOT clear enough. You are first asking about how to delete a returns delivery, then you are asking about how to move the stock to storage type 904 with reference to the delivery.

However, I suggest from what I assumed of your scenario.

To reverse the goods issue of the delivery, use transaction code VL09. Once the goods issue is reversed, then the stock will be in Interim location with reference to the delivery. Then this stock can be moved to any other bins using transaction code LT0G. Then you can delete the delivery.

Do you mean after deleting the delivery, you want to move the stock to storage type 904 with delivery number attached to it? I don't think you can do that as that is dynamically created by the system.

So as mentioned before, when the goods reversal is done, the stock is stored in 904, which I assume suffice your requirement.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thank you for your reply. You are right, my question was not clear enough.

I have a returns delivery in which I've already created a PGI.

I now want to reverse the PGI, but for that I need to create a TO from our stock to the interim location.

I want to know if there is a way to create this TO with reference to the delivery. At the moment I was able to create a manual TO, but than there is no reference to the delivery. In this case the picking an WM statuses don't change back to AA, and it's not good for me.

I've already tried using LT0G, but it looks like that it doesn't work with return deliveries.

Thanks,

Sivan