cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer- EWM to IM storage locations and vice versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to move stock from EWM storage location to IM storage location by 311 movement type.

In ECC, delivery got generated for same.

But in EWM it is not replicated. In transaction SMQ2 getting error message as shown below,

1. Could not create header data delivery 0080000048, system E60CLNT811.

2. Document type SWHI does not exist.

Can anybody please let me know the procedure and configuration required to move stock from EWM to IM storage location and vice versa.

What is transaction code in EWM for delivery processing?

How the IM location is maintained in EWM system?

Thanks in advance...

Regards

devinder_abap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Have you got the solution for this issue? If yes, please share the solution.

Thanks a lot!

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Please check in the EWM SPRO the following path:

Extended Warehouse Management - Interfaces - ERP Integration - Delivery Processing - Map Document Types from ERP System to EWM

Can anybody please let me know the procedure and configuration required to move stock from EWM to IM storage location and vice versa.

There is no configuration required but that of document types mapping between ERP and EWM. The procedure is identical to the sales one, execpt the fact that the Outbound Delivery in ERP is not generated from a sales order but from a transfer document (mvt type 311). So this outbound delivery generates in EWM an ODR and then an ODO and is done like a normal delivery. Concerning the Vice Versa part, when the transfer is from a non-EWM storage location then the system generates an inbound delivery in ERP and thus an IDN/ID in EWM.

What is transaction code in EWM for delivery processing?

For the outbound (transfer from EWM storage location to non-EWM storage location) you can use /SCWM/PRDO - Maintain Outbound Delivery Order and for the inbound (from non-EWM storage location to EWM storage location) you use /SCWM/PRDI - Maintain Inbound Delivery. 

Or you can use the monitor (/SCWM/MON - Warehouse Management Monitor) for both.

How the IM location is maintained in EWM system?

This relation is maintained via the ERP warehouse number which is allocated to the EWM warehouse number. Please refer to the EWM SPRO path:

Extended Warehouse Management - Interfaces - ERP Integration - General Settings - Map Warehouse Numbers from ERP System to EWM

Afterwards please check your settings via:

Extended Warehouse Management - Interfaces - ERP Integration - General Settings - Check of ERP-EWM Configuration

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Please check details of document type SWHI in following tcode.

/SCWM/DLVCONFCHECK

Analyses if discrepancies are there. Please let me know, what is results.

Thanks,

Sandip