cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget check exclusion on FI postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know budget check exclusion can be done based on Cost Elements through OPTK. However, I want to know whether there is a way to exlude the Budget check based on FI document types.

Also I am exploring to cater the same requirement through not setting any Tollerance limits for FI POSTINGS at Budget profile. But in order to get a better idea I want to know what are the transactions which falls under FI postings? Is it something do with Transaction type: RFBU?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

MS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

In the Tolerance limits settings, under tolerance group,remove the activity group 04:Financial accounting document and check.

FI related transactions with impact on project information systems are FB60, FB70,Kb11n,kb21n etc. (search more about it)

Transaction type RFBU is " transfer posting of down payments" find more about it in the below given link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/9a/c37ff38cf0bf47b8fb0c50a9a7f42c/content.htm

Regards

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

From the PS perspective i think it is not possible to exclude the budget check based on FI document types.

For the other query, you can talk to your FI consultant and find out the transactions which can be used for direct posting on PS objects.

Thanks,

Gokul

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mark,

Remove the tolerance key 04- FI account doc. and select ++ all activity group. then check.

there are sap standard tolerance limit categories.

++All activity groups
00Purchase requisition
01Purchase order
02Orders for project
03Goods issue
04Financial accounting document
05CO document
06Budgeting
07Funds reservation
08Fixed prices in project
09Payroll

Regards,