cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-com Sales Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in our company sales org 1000 is having 5 selling plants which involve in bulk box sell of material. now we are planning to do online sells for which we require one more plant which will be having / selling the single piece material. now these materials will be coming from all 5 sales plants. my query is how the requirement will generate and whether that requirement should go to manufacturing plant or sells plant? if the requirement goes to manufacturing plant then there will be inconsistency  in Size ratio. and if we are taking the material from the selling plant then how we should convert the bulk box to IP material and how the requirement will generate in new plant?

Please guide?

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

you need to fullfill this requirement through userexis-MV45AFZZ.

first it will check the Material in your new plant, after that it will checked 5 plants ( depend on u r sequence) if the maaterial not available then it will create Transfer of requirement to Manufacturing plant.

Thank& regards

Shankar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which transaction i should use this user exit? and all other plants are MRP plants and will generate the requirements in BOX by considering the present stock, finished product, semi finished etc. the new plant i.e. E-com plant should be MRP plant or not? if yes then how it will work plz help and give your inputs.

Thanks

Ashwini