cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Attributes from UME

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using the information in User management for the Identity Management User Interface as a guide, I am trying to get some additional information from the UME database for users who are in that system.

Specifically I am trying to get the lastpasswordchange contents from UME and place it into IDM.

Anyone have any ideas on this? BTW, in this case I'm using IDM 7.1 and NW 7.0.

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

I am assuming you want to do this through the default SAP framework using SPML 1.0.

The "lastpasswordchange" is not part of the SPML 1.0 schema as of my installation SAP NW 7.3.

Please follow the steps described in the note: 1598491 to extend the SPML schema.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1598491

Regards,

Ridouan

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will try that out!

Matt

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ridouan,

Thanks for the heads up on this note.  I was able to successfully able to extend the schema!  However the date came out in the format: 0001348256587172.  Any idea how I translate this into a more readable format?

Thanks!

Matt

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Matt,

Try the below script, it might help you getting further with the problem.

I tried with the timestamp above and I am getting a date in the future and it supposed to be the year 1601.

function test(Par)

{

var timestamp = 1301090400;

var date = new Date(timestamp * 1000);

var month = date.getMonth() + 1; // Add 1 because January is set to 0 and December is 11

var day = date.getDate();

var year = date.getFullYear();

var hour = date.getHours();

var minute = date.getMinutes();

var second = date.getSeconds();

retVal = new Date(year, (parseInt(month, 10) -1).toString(), day, hour, minute, second);

uWarning("Date: " + retVal);

return 0;

}

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will take a look!

M

Answers (0)