SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKP5 and BADi PWL_SP_DETERMINATION

nmirandaghn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I've been working changing the price determination formula and for that I've implemented the BADi PWL_SP_DETERMINATION. The users use two transactions two accomplish this; the WVN0 and VKP5. For the WVN0 the BADi works great and works very good, it shows exactly what I want and with WVN2 I release the values and everithing is OK.

However when I try VKP5 the story is different because the BADi PWL_SP_DETERMINATION is not called and I've been looking for other BADis to accomplish the same behaviour of WVN0 but none of them are giving me the exits that I need.

Is there anyone who has experience in this field?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I´m working on in the same transaction ( VKP5 ), and I have the following problem; After changed the purchase price and condition, Markup price or Final sale sold price and save. Then only the markup and the final sale price are  saved ok, but the purchanse price and condition  NOT  have changed.

Do you know if it posible to update?

SAP-Performance Assistant:

-->New pricing is no longer possible

Message no. V1227

Diagnosis

Pricing cannot be carried out again due to the processing status of transaction.

System Response

The system does not allow pricing to be carried out anew

Thanks very much!!!

Santiago